This role is part of the transformation program to ensure business readiness of the new diet and nutritional program across QLD Aged Care Residential Service Centres.
- Liaise with Managers to organise the roll out of the training of the new diet and nutritional program
- Coordinate a timeline with trainers to deliver training
- Oversee the training program is delivered effectively to staff and clients
- Ensure that the new program is embedded into the residential service centres
- Provide advice, support and coaching to team members to assist with business and change management
This role requires a travel as there are several service centres across QLD. It would suit someone with leadership skills who may have a background in hospitality or nutrition.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 4 years in a Change and Engagement role and background in hospitality or nutrition and:
- Demonstrated experience providing high level administration and system support to senior leaders, and managing
complex, confidential and sensitive information with a high attention to detail.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office suite including advanced ability in MS Excel and use of RiskMan (or similar
quality management system).
- High level written and oral communication, consultation, coordination and collaboration skills with exemplary
customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake data manipulation and analysis.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to prioritise work loads.
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary team to deliver competing priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to positively engage stakeholders, including being responsive to their needs in times of
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org