Business Applications & Systems Manager
The Business Applications Manager will liaise with senior management and key business stakeholders in understanding the business objectives, both operationally and strategically. They will also work closely with all support functions, lawyers and secretaries to enhance and improve on the investments made with the current and future applications and systems in the firm.
- Enhance current working practices by implementing automated solutions and improve system integrations to provide more accurate and efficient data dissemination across systems.
- Architect and deliver enhancements to all key systems, integrations, and processes (including system upgrades, enhancements, and new implementations)
- Manage upgrades and maintain currency of existing applications.
- Develop and maintain the documentation of application and data architectures.
- Develop roadmaps and enhancements for current and future applications.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure that requirements are clearly documented, understood, communicated, planned and within the design of the system solutions.
- Ensure consistent delivery of end-to-end processes and improve on system integrations.
- Experience as a Business Applications Manager or similar role
- Deep understanding of law firm services, processes, and technologies
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Experience with key business systems
- Experience implementing new systems & system processes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact Shane Driver on 0431 545 882
Please send CVs in Microsoft Word format only. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.