About the Company:
Well-regarded professional service firm that consists of 20 employees, they have been recognised for their contribution to the success of the business. They have developed a reputable name for themselves in the Brisbane market and exclusively retain a broad client base. Providing a variety of services to SME and individuals across a range of industries.
You will join a positive organisation that has a friendly and collaborative work environment. The Partners have developed a culture where sharing knowledge among team members and supporting one another to grow professionally is key.
About the Role:
You will work directly with the Partner and join a team of 10. You will handle the work of highly reputable clients from various industries, including construction, medical, property and more.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1- 2 years of business service/tax experience in an accounting firm
- Studying CA or CPA qualifications ideal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete a job from start to finish
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Positive working environment
- Flexible work hours each day
- Weekly internal and annual external training
- Bonus structure on realistic KPI's
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD89910
Phone: (07) 3231 1223