A successful Construction and Property Services business with a dynamic operating model providing services within South East Queensland
Guided by an impressive and cohesive MD, the business has a variety of distinct and innovative service offerings which they continue to enhance and develop, strengthening their respective market position as one of the key players within their marketplace
Contributing to a strategic vision and playing a key role in transformation are the key milestones of this CFO position.
As a key right hand advisor to the Managing Director, you will leverage your business intelligence tools and financial analysis and be an influential finance leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, delivering the highest level of financial support/advice, and be crucial in driving the commercial agenda in collaboration with the Senior Management team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic direction in collaboration with the Senior Management Team
- Managing cash flow for all divisions of the business
- Providing commercial insight and recommendations in driving continued success of the business
- Financial analysis to further improve the performance of the business
- Completion of the monthly and quarterly management reporting and Reconciliation
- Continual review of buying practices to assist in efficiencies
The successful candidate will be CA / CPA preferably with previous experience working for a construction/maintenance business.
- Preferably 5 years + recent experience working for private business $10 + million revenue with many divisions
- Experience in a high growth Construction & Property Services SME environment
- Strategically minded with a commercial outlook who knows the benefits to be gained from having strong data to work with.
- Hands-on approach and a mindset attuned to process improvement and being able to educate colleagues as to the benefits of this change
- Experience using reporting/business intelligence tools
- Project based skills used for implementing systems/processes
A high degree of intellect and emotional intelligence, in addition to confidence in your commercial judgement and decision-making, will ensure this individual is successful in providing clear direction to internal and external stakeholders.
The CFO must be adept in balancing the hands-on management of the Finance function with "big picture" strategic initiatives. Results oriented and be skilled in translating business strategy into tactical plans.
Culturally we are looking for a motivated and highly driven individual with a great personality who is used to working within a high-performance culture.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
April O'Dempsey (SK91173A)
Ref No: AOD27820
Phone: (07) 3231 1203