Client Service Consultant
Permanent | Start ASAP | Professional Services | North Brisbane
Our client is an IT support business within Brisbane. Their structure and delivery model assists the diverse needs of the community and businesses.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Client Service Consultant is responsible for creating and maintaining an effective administrative support to all clients seeking technical assistance.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Document and classify the service request for support
- Determine the best approach to handle the request based on the issue and details provided by the client
- Effectively management and prioritize escalating urgent issues
- Provide professional, efficient, and timely customer service to external and internal clients
- Undertake other work as directed
To be successful for this role. You will have:
- Ability to work within agreed priorities and timeframes, and independently on routine tasks
- Excellent client service skills
- High level of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to utilise computer software packages and to operate office equipment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and listen carefully to others to determine client needs and take appropriate action
- Demonstrated commitment to the values of the organisation through modelling behaviours and the provision of outstanding client service
Our client has mandatory vaccination in place and requries the candidate to have all vaccinations to be up to date.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: 0431 589 649