- Must have a "can do" "will do" attitude
- Immediate start - 4 week assignment
- Experience with AV set up and trouble shooting
Our client is seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join their busy, yet professional team on a temporary basis. This role is extremely varied, and our client is seeking a switched-on professional coordinator to assist their Operations Manager and team. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the planning of special events, seminars, presentations and meetings by assisting with room allocation and set up including AV equipment
- Purchasing, stocking of stationary, scanning and mail room
- Contacting suppliers and service providers and escalating any issues
- Various administration duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You will be highly organised and efficient, with a meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You must also have previous experience with AV set up or knowledge of, have the ability to troubleshoot when required and be IT savvy.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have previous experience in a similar role in a professional services industry.
Apply below by sending your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format, or send your resume direct to Tarnya Mangano at email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.