Well established law firm centrally located in Bundall on the Gold Coast. Total staff of 45.
As a Commercial & Property Paralegal, you will work alongside a Partner and Senior Associate. You will be responsible for running commercial conveyancing and property development files from start to finish, as well as assisting with commercial and retail leasing files. In this varied role your duties will include:
- drafting contracts
- client liaison
- preparing correspondence and transfer documents
- following up on outstanding conditions
- online searches
- organising settlement & preparing settlement figures
- working with PEXA
- preparation and drafting of leases
- following up on clauses, and
- general file management duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 5 years previous experience as a Qld Property Development and/or Leasing Paralegal
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Very strong customer service skills
- PEXA experience is also preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to $65,000 + super dependent upon experience
- On-site car park also provided
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
April O'Dempsey (SK91173A)
Ref No: AOD18282
Phone: (07) 3231 1203