- Interesting and challenging workload
- Some of the best litigation work in the country
- Join a busy team with a progressive environment
The firm & role
This national commercial law firm has an outstanding reputation in the commercial disputes area. The partners are continuously ranked very high in the legal industry tables. This role will see you working on highly complex and challenging litigation matters. You will be working in a team on the larger matters and as well as running your own matters.
A flavor of the work will include:
- Corporate disputes;
- Share-holder disputes;
- Mining disputes;
- General commercial disputes;
- Class actions;
- Trade practices and consumer disputes;
- Disputes in equity;
- High value contractual disputes
This team is led by a veteran in the area of commercial litigation. As an experienced litigator you will be given client and matter responsibility and you will be expected to hit the ground running. You will also be mentoring and supervising more junior lawyers of the team.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 4 years pae in the area of commercial disputes
- Advisory and regulatory experience
- Ability to think outside the square
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has an outstanding working culture and a working culture that is committed to providing their lawyers a work/life balance. The culture is collaborative and supportive.
Progression is based on merit only and lawyers who perform are rewarded.
On offer is a top of market leading salary as well as a healthy incentive scheme. Our client promotes flexible and working from home working arrangements. There is also assistance with post graduate study, access to internal and external training programmes client secondments, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19625
Phone: (02) 8227 7207