Senior commercial litigation lawyer role. Quality work and clients. Work close to home. Flexible working arrangement. Work closely with partner and have real responsibility
- Lead a team and foster strong client relationships
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Fast track to partnership for the right candidate
The firm & role
Our client is a leading commercial law firm and due to growth they are looking to recruit an experience commercial disputes lawyer. This team acts for a blue chip client base and is well known for their high profile and high stakes commercial disputes matters.
A flavour of the disputes will include:
- Media disputes;
- Intellectual Property disputes;
- Pharma disputes;
- Corporate disputes;
- Share-holder disputes;
- Contractual disputes;
- Class actions;
- Trade practices and consumer disputes;
- White collar crime and fraud
As an experience litigator you will be given client and matter responsibility. Part and parcel of your role will include mentoring and supervising more junior lawyers of the team. You will also have a pivotal role in the further growth of the team. This is very much a leadership role where you will be using your management skills.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years plus pae in the area of commercial disputes
- Drafting, analytical, research and interpersonal skills
- Commercial nous and strategic skills
- Experience in multi-party litigation
- Client management and people skills
- Ability to work in work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Benefits & Culture
You will enjoy a competitive salary package. This is an opportunity to work close to home without compromising on the quality of your work. Flexibility working arrangements are also on offer. This role will see you developing strong client relationships as well as developing your expertise and profile in the area of commercial disputes.
Other benefits include a collaborative, happy and inclusive working environment, a clear and transparent career path, bonuses to reward your hard work, post graduate study assistance, the opportunity to take on pro bono matters, career development programmes, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave. The partners at this law firm invest in their lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19084
Phone: (02) 8227 7207