The Firm & The Role
Our client is an award winning top tier full service commercial law. The telecommunications and media team is headed by industry leading partners who are experts in the area of telecommunications and media. These partners have a blue chip client base and has worked on some of Australia's high profile contracts and transactions in the telecommunications area.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial/IT lawyer to work on:
- M&A transactional for clients in the TMT industries
- E-commerce and off-shore outsourcing
- Technology procurement
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Licensing & joint venture agreements
- IT transactions
- Tender and procurement agreements
- General commercial and corporate advice to clients in the IT, telecommunications and media industries
In this group you have partner access, client contact and you will be working on cutting edge transactions. The partners of this firm are committed to development of their lawyers.
As a senior member of the team you will also play a pivotal role in the marketing and business development as well as the mentoring of the more junior lawyers of the team.
Skills & Experience
- at least 7 years pae in the area of commercial law with a focus on IT, TMT, IP
- drafting, advisory and negotiation skills
- communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to think outside the square
- client management skills
- experience in mentoring and supervising junior lawyers
- ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our top tier client has a progressive and inclusive working culture and is committed to the career development of all its lawyers, at all levels. Further, progression is based on merit.
On offer is a market leading salary as well as the opportunity to participate in a healthy incentive scheme.
Our client promotes a work/life balance and flexible working arrangements. There is also assistance with further studies, client and overseas secondment, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, the opportunity to work on pro bono matters.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19669
Phone: 0422 671 673