Excellent opportunity for junior lawyer who is looking for something a bit different than the standard law firm training, all you need is 1-2 yrs experience to secure the role
- Junior Lawyer 1-2 PAE in construction or commercial
- Membership Organisation - no billables
- Strong mentorship and growth role for a junior
Working with this industry body with a strong heritage your role will be to support members with Legal Advice to operate professional and profitable businesses that deliver great outcomes for the customers. They operate Qld wide with regional offices and have a large member base therefore the role can be very diverse.
You will work alongside a team of lawyers and report directly to the principal in this newly created role. If you are a construction or commercial lawyer looking for better hours and the move away from time sheeting this could be a great opportunity to expand yourself and not feel you are working in a grinding and inflexible role.
- Non-traditional role
- Legal Role with scope in payments/adjudications
- Excellent Salary
- Car park
- Great team
- No timesheets
The work is domestic and commercial in nature and is predominately advice based but will touch on back end as well.
Your day will consist of Reviewing contracts providing advice on risk, payment disputes, terminations of contracts, whilst developing members knowledge. There is also scope to run presentations and workshops for members as the legislative changes continue in Qld.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years PAE in construction/ commercial law and have a thorough understanding of the relevant Qld legislation.
- Experience in contracts management
- excellent written and verbal communication
- excellent customer service are a must.
- This is an opportunity to diversify your skillset as the organisation covers a broad range of issues and has the potential to lead to lobbying and influencing government in law changes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD20120
Phone: (07) 3231 1223