Not traditional and certainly unique, deliver beyond clients needs and truly love the work you are doing and advice you are providing. Relationships are key within this boutique firm.
Built on diversity of unique experience this firm advises private and SME clients in transactional, planning and dispute resolution. This has been developed through traditional practice areas in transactional, family, taxation, insolvency and litigation.
They are not traditionalists, and certainly are not typical. The culture is young and curious working together , often manifesting bespoke solutions in seemingly typical situations.
The role will involve
Working on all general commercial work including
- Drafting commercial agreements such as loans, shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements
- Acting on commercial transactions (business and property);
- Establishing entities
- Drafting advice within fixed fee arrangements
To secure this opportunity you will need
- 5-8yrs PAE so that you can secure an associate or senior associate role .
- Proven Commercial Law experience
- experience with tax, duty, property or wills and estate would be highly regarded
- Client management skills
- Consistent approach and ability to meet deadlines
- hard working ethos and with client service top of mind
This is a great ground floor opportunity with this young firm , an opportunity to join before they grow further and secure the SA role that allows you to control your career and the future
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD13336
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 21 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.