Our boutique client is experiencing significant growth within their commercial team and is looking for a senior lawyer to join their well-regarded practice.
The Role & Firm
The firm works with a number of SME's and high net worth individuals on a broad range of matters including (not limited to):
- Shareholder, partnership and JV agreements.
- Capital raising documents.
- IP advices including trademarks, licensing and copyright issues.
- Employee share scheme matters.
- Trust creation and advice.
You will ideally have 3-5yrs post admission experience in a well-regarded commercial firm, and have the following:
- Strong drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Be able to work well within a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Culture & Benefits
The firm offers a down to earth culture and great mentorship along with an active social calendar and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB (Hons)
Ref No: ZN19226
Phone: (07) 3231 1201