Our client is a boutique firm on the Sunshine Coast looking for a 2-6yr PAE commercial lawyer to join their growing team. In this role you'll get exposure to a broad range of corporate and commercial work, particularly intellectual property.
Reporting to Director and Head of Commercial , you will undertake work in the following areas:
- intellectual property.
- general contract, commercial and corporate structuring advisory work
- business counsel services.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-6yrs post admission experience.
- excellent communication
- Ability to think laterally.
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- Proven track record for exceeding expectations.
- High level of attention to detail.
Culture & Benefits
- Down to earth culture in close-knit team.
- Dynamic firm where directors have an open-door policy.
- Opportunity for internal progression.
- Get exposure to a broad range of clients across multiple sectors including, media companies, publishers, art houses, manufacturers, charities, public sector and the like.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Rachael Musgrave, LLB
Ref No: RM19389
Phone: (07) 3231 1207