What's to like about our client?
In our experience with this national firm, we've seen the Managing Director rapidly grow the firm's clients and staff. The firm has acquired a number of high-calibre clients recently which is a testament to its continued growth. What we've seen from this client that we like, is:
- The firm has no billable hours and will not assess lawyers on their financial performance.
- The firm has no WFH limit - you can choose your days in the office and your days at home.
- The First 'interview' is a coffee catch-up, whether by Teams or in-person which provides a more relaxed setting for you to find out more about the firm.
- Strong performance during COVID lockdowns and continues to do well.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a lawyer at least 8 years PAE in commercial law. This role will suit someone who is driven and looking to lead a team.
This role will see you working on great matters across the below areas in the commercial space:
- Privacy & IP.
- Financial Services.
- Regulatory and Compliance advice.
- Competition and Consumer Advice.
- Commercial Agreement drafting and negotiation (service agreements and the like).
This leadership role will play an important part of the commercial team's strategic direction. The successful person will be involved in:
- Working with and keeping the team accountable to goals.
- Providing team members will training on business development and adding value for clients.
- Increase brand profile on the team in-line with leaders of the other business streams.
- Assist in growing the team.
- Supporting and managing team workflows and working with the Managing Partner on development of the team.
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government and in-house. I am a former lawyer out of mid- and top-tier firms, so am passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Zakary Nash, LLB (Hons)
Reference No: 20833
Mobile: 0405 221 664
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or via email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.