Our client is an innovative and modern boutique firm in the heart of the CBD with a quirky outlook on the law! Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial lawyer with energy/resources experience to join its fun, dynamic and quirky commercial law team. The client base extends to government departments, oil and gas companies, service companies, equipment suppliers, shiploading facility operators and more.
Be across a range of work including;
· Joint venture agreements
· Sale and purchase agreements
· Farm in/farm out agreements
· Drilling agreements
· Services agreements
· Access agreements
The ideal person will have:
- At least 3 years PAE in the area of Commercial law with a focus on energy/infrastructure/resources
- A bubbly, enthusiastic and friendly attitude
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
Join a friendly, fun, supportive and relaxed law firm that doesn't believe in billable hours!
What more can you need. APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11139
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619