2 to 5 year pae role. Work closely with a partner who has an open door policy. Broad mix of commercial disputes. Vibrant and energetic culture. Market salary package. No shortage of work.
- Successful and growing commercial law firm
- Work with a long standing client base
- Internal seminars and training programmes
The Firm & The Role
Our commercial law firm client has an outstanding reputation in the area of commercial disputes. The partners have a long established client base that includes major corporates, insurance companies, financial services companies, insolvency practitioners, SMEs, high net worth individuals, non-bank lenders, life insurance companies.
Due to growth the partners are looking to appoint another lawyer to their team with at least 2 to 5 years pqe in the area of commercial disputes lawyer.
The work will include:
- trade practices and consumer disputes
- insolvency related disputes
- life insurance disputes
- corporate disputes
- contractual disputes
- fraud and indemnity disputes
- regulatory investigations
This role will see you working very closely with the partners and working together on interesting and often complex disputes.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- around 2 to 5 years pqe in the area of commercial disputes
- litigation, drafting and advisory skills
- negotiation skills
- creative thinking
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail
- ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- commercial nous
- energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a competitive salary package. Also on offer are flexible working arrangements. Our client has an innovative and forward thinking culture, a culture that they are very proud of. The partners of this Australian law firm take the time to develop their lawyers.
Career progression is transparent and other benefits include social and supporting activities, opportunity to take part in pro bono work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20052
Phone: 0422 671 673