Our client is a well-regarded litigation firm seeking a 2-5 year commercial litigation lawyer to join their growing team.
You'd have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients including domestic and internal credit insurance companies, corporate clients, insolvency practitioners and publicly listed companies.
The successful candidate will have access to:
- Mentorship and guidance (partners have an open-door policy).
- flexible working arrangements.
- clear path of internal career progression.
- an achievable salary bonus program.
- a fun office environment with an active social calendar.
The successful candidate would form part of the firm's successful commercial litigation practice and be involved in (not limited to):
- Debt recovery.
- Contract disputes.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Security enforcements.
You will ideally have 2 - 5 years' experience in a well-regarded commercial litigation practice and have the following:
- strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- ability to deal directly with clients.
- high-level of written and verbal communication skills.
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ref No: ZN19140
Phone: 0405 221 664
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 9 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.