- Strong pipeline of work
- Clear progression path
- Supportive & collaborative working environment
Commercial Litigation & Insolvency Lawyer
Our commercial law firm client is experiencing growth and are looking to recruit a Lawyer/Associate for their commercial disputes/insolvency team.
This firm acts for clients local and international clients, ASX-listed companies, insolvency practitioners, practitioners, trustees, receivers, secured creditors, administrators, non-bank lenders.
A flavour of the work will include:
- general commercial disputes
- working on insolvencies, administrations, liquidations, receiverships
- advising on directors obligations and personal insolvencies
- winding up applications
- complex debt recovery
- restructures and workouts
- preference claims
- advising on corporate distress
- advising on insolvent trading claims
You will have responsibility from day 1 and you will given the opportunity to work independently. You will also work in a team on major complex matters.
This is a superb opportunity to work on quality, challenging matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- around 1 to 4 years pae in the area of commercial litigation and insolvency related disputes
- sound technical skills
- strong writing and advisory skills
- negotiation skills
- ability to think outside the square
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- energy and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client's working culture is progressive and forward thinking. This law firm is known for it's positive and collaborative culture.
On offer is an above market salary package.
As well as a generous salary package, there will be assistance with post graduate studies, access to learning & development programmes, the opportunity to participate in sporting and social activities, opportunity to take part in pro bono work, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave, state of the art resources.
The partners truly invest in their lawyers and progression is a reality for the ambitious lawyer.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT21884
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!