Communicative and dynamic work team | Approachable leading Partners | Strong pipeline of work | High calibre client base
Our client is a top-tier commercial litigation practice, with a reputation for undertaking the most complex, significant and high-profile matters, and delivering excellent results for our clients, is second to none. This is a firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities.
You will join a collaborative team to act for a variety of clients including major financial services entities, mining and energy companies, State and Federal Government, ASX listed companies, large private organisations and insolvency practitioners in a range of major complex commercial disputes, regulatory investigations and contentious insolvency matters.
In this role, you will act on major complex commercial litigation in a wide range of areas. Specifically, your key matters will involve significant litigation involving major energy and resources clients. You will be involved in preparing complex advices, preparing witness and expert evidence, liaising with Counsel, and assisting with each aspect of the conduct of proceedings. On a day to day basis you will engage with our litigation Partners as well as being exposed to our corporate teams and our prominent clients.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 6 years' post admission experience within a commercial litigation or contentious restructuring and insolvency practice.
- Familiarity with Supreme/Federal Court litigation
- Strong drafting experience including court documents, affidavits, briefs, and the preparation of evidence.
- Thrive in an environment that values autonomy, independence and a strong work ethic
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain a positive team environment.
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19577
Phone: (07) 3231 1207