Our client is a small but very modern commercial practice in the CBD with a very client-focussed approach and delivers top-tier services without the costs. This is a firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities.
You will join a collaborative team to act for a variety of clients including multi-national organisations, ASX listed companies, large private organisations, NFP groups and insolvency practitioners in a range of major complex commercial disputes, regulatory investigations and contentious matters.
In this role, you will act on major complex commercial litigation in a wide range of areas. Specifically, your key matters will involve significant litigation involving insolvency, commercial, corporate and construction disputes. You will be involved in preparing complex advices, preparing witness and expert evidence, liaising with Counsel, and assisting with each aspect of the conduct of proceedings. On a day to day basis you will engage with the litigation Partner as well as being exposed to the Corporate, Property and Construction teams' prominent clients.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At 3-5 years' post admission experience within a commercial litigation or contentious restructuring and insolvency practice.
- Familiarity with Supreme/Federal Court litigation
- Strong drafting experience including court documents, affidavits, briefs, and the preparation of evidence.
- Thrive in an environment that values autonomy, independence and a strong work ethic
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain a positive team environment.
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
- Collegiate and supportive
- Close working relationship with Partner
- Close client contact
- Professional development
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19710
Phone: (07) 3231 1207