The firm & role
This to tier law firm has a formidable reputation in the area of commercial disputes. The partners in this team attract high profile, high stakes complex litigation.
Due to a strong pipeline of work and projections for growth, the firm is looking to recruit an experienced commercial litigator at the Senior Associate level.
A flavour of the work will include:
- class actions and corporate disputes
- regulatory disputes & investigations
- white collar crime and fraud
- Royal Commissions, inquiries, prosecutions
- share-holder disputes
- contractual and equitable disputes
This role will see you having responsibility, client contact, briefing counsel, going to court, drafting pleadings etc. You will have high levels of responsibility, work autonomously as well as part of a team. The matters will always be challenging, ground breaking and always high stakes.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years plus pae in the area of commercial disputes
- Litigation and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client is proud of its working culture. The culture is progressive and collaborative. Our client is proud of its initiatives regarding inclusion, diversity and gender equality.
On offer is a top of market salary package and a generous bonus.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting, social and pro bono activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19184
Phone: (02) 8227 7207