Our client is a respected boutique law firm with offices in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast. It has garnered a strong reputation in litigation, particularly in corporate insolvency. The firm prides itself on resolving disputes and meaningfully impacting its clients' lives.
Due to significant growth, our client is seeking to appoint a lawyer in commercial litigation with 3-6 PAE. You will have the opportunity to work in a busy team with well-respected and seasoned litigators.
The matters you will work on include, but are not limited to, insolvency, business, shareholder and contract disputes, building and construction disputes, professional negligence, class actions, and representative proceedings.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3 - 6 years PAE in commercial litigation.
- Strong insolvency experience will be highly regarded.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Drafting and advising skills.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Culture
Our client genuinely cares about its people, providing exceptional opportunities for success. It is proud of its community and charity initiatives including its significant contribution to pro-bono legal work.
- Rewards strong performance.
- Supports career progression.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for regular and genuine client contact.
- Good mentorship from well-regarded litigators.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19915
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 13 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.