Our client is a medium-sized Gold Coast firm renowned as a long-established litigation specialist delivering commercially astute and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success.
This a is a role for a Associate/Senior Associate level solicitor in commercial litigation and Insolvency.
As a valuable addition to the Commercial Litigation team, you will be joining the Partner and Special Counsel in Commercial litigation to work autonomously. You will need to be driven, switched on and able to think fast on your feet.
You will run files autonomously. With a no-nonsense approach, be prepared to hit the ground running.
The matters involve contractual disputes, corporations disputes, partnership disputes, construction disputes, insolvency etc. This role is for the Gold Coast Office.
- Proven experience in commercial litigation and insolvency.
- Able to work autonomously and run your own files.
- Have initiative and motivation to succeed.
- Good attention to detail and strong drafting skills.
- Mentor junior lawyers.
- Ability to communicate well with clients.
- Work well under pressure.
- You will be paid a competitive salary and be mentored by brilliant Partners.
- Very good pipeline of work going to trial.
- Leaders in their field.
- Overtime not expected generally.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM18987
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 15 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.