What's to like about our client?
In our experience with this Firm, they truly care about the progression of its lawyers and broader staff. Recently, our client has experienced significant growth and the contribution to that by the lawyers there has not gone unnoticed by the firm's Partnership. What we've seen from this Firm that we like includes:
- Up to 20% salary bonus structure, and discretionary bonuses.
- Merit-based promotions rather than waiting for your PAE to reach a certain level.
- The opportunity to grow into partnership (if that is your intention).
- Ongoing job security - the firm continued to grow through COVID and has a healthy pipeline of work.
- An informative and streamlined interview process that gives candidates a good insight into the firm.
The firm acts for a broad range of clients including ASX-listed companies, businesses and high net worth individuals. The work will include (not limited to):
- Commercial Litigation.
- IP disputes.
- Professional indemnity disputes.
- Contract and building & construction disputes.
- Secured Recovery.
You will ideally be a 2yr+ PAE litigation lawyer with the following:
- Experience working in a commercial litigation team.
- Strong attention to detail and legal drafting skills.
- Be a confident and strong communicator.
- have briefed counsel and experts.
- experience appearing in court is a plus.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB (Hons)
Ref No. ZN20315
Phone: 0405 221 664
Applications close 8 December 2021. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.