My client is a well-known national law firm and has an award winning commercial disputes team. This team wins high stakes litigation matters from their clients and has a strong pipeline of commercial and regulatory disputes. Due to growth and the activity within the team, our client is looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Litigator with at least 5-8 years post qualification experience.
As a Senior Associate level lawyer you will be working closely with the litigation partner and as well as running matters on your own.You will be mentoring and developing junior lawyers and play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the team.
The role represents an exceptional opportunity to gain access to quality exposure to an array of work including, partnership disputes, contractual disputes, trust and negligence and all other areas of general commercial litigation.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 5-8 years post admission experience in the area of general commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent analytical, technical, communication and advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
A genuine career path is on offer and you will pay a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice. The working environment is friendly, dynamic and collaborative with state of the art resources. Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF250620
Phone: (02) 8227 7204