The Firm & role
This national law firm has a formidable reputation in the area of commercial litigation. The partners in this team attract high profile, ground breaking complex litigation.
Due to a strong pipeline of work and projections for growth, the firm is looking to recruit an experienced commercial litigator at the senior level.
A flavour of the work will include:
- class actions
- regulatory disputes & investigations
- white collar crime and fraud
- Royal Commissions, inquiries, prosecutions
- Share-holder disputes
- Insolvency related litigation
This role will see you having responsibility, client contact, briefing counsel, going to court, drafting pleadings etc. You will have high levels of responsibility, work autonomously as well as part of a team. The matters will always be cutting edge, ground breaking and complex.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 years plus pae in the area of commercial disputes, advantageous would be exposure to class actions litigation or high stakes, multi-party commercial litigation
- Litigation and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has one of the best working cultures in Australia. The culture is progressive and forward thinking. Our client is proud of its initiatives regarding inclusion.
Progression is based on merit only, strong performance is rewarded and on top of a market salary there is a healthy incentive plan.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies and study leave, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19796
Phone: 0422 671 673