Iconic Brisbane litigation firm that specialises in advisory, disputes and insolvency.
Working with a young and dynamic female partner who has over 10 years of broad experience in a wide range of complex commercial disputes.
About the role
You will be assisting with building and construction law, corporations law and corporate insolvency. You will be exposed to large scale, complex design and construction disputes. You will act for international top tier engineering firms, international specialist constructors and Australian construction companies of all sizes in private arbitrations, ICC arbitrations and disputes in superior Courts in Australia.
This partner has a strong and loyal client following and offers you excellent mentorship and career trajectory.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally you will have around 4-5 years PAE experience in Litigation
- Your previous exposure will be with matters that are in building and construction but this is not essential for the right candidate who wants to expand into this area
- Strong commercial litigation and insolvency experience is essential.
- You will be commercial, smart and consider yourself switched on
Working with a partner who is dynamic and a true professional. Be motivated by the hardworking culture but be rewarded with open and honest communication, compassion and understanding.
- Career opportunities
- Great mentor
- Excellent matters
- Backing of the reputable firm that sees lawyers as people not just a number on the page
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19742
Phone: (07) 3231 1223