Medium sized city firm renowned as a long-established litigation specialists delivering commercially astute and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success.
This is a team with a reputation as strong litigators. As the solicitor, you will be working under 3 Partners in a range of disputes. You will need to be driven, switched on and able to think fast on your feet. You will run files autonomously and work with the Senior Associates and Partners collaboratively on large scale litigation files. With a no-nonsense approach, be prepared to hit the ground running.
The matters involve contractual disputes, corporations disputes, partnership disputes, negligence actions, voidable transactions, banking & finance litigation, construction disputes and some debt recovery work.
- 2-4 years' post admission experience in commercial litigation
- Able to work autonomously yet follow instructions to assist the Partner/SA on large scale disputes
- Have initiative and motivation to succeed
- Good attention to detail and strong drafting skills
- Ability to communicate well with clients
- Work well under pressure
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19859
Phone: (07) 3231 1207