Medium sized city firm renowned as a long-established litigation specialists delivering commercially astute and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success. This firm has offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
This a is a role for a Senior Associate/Associate level solicitor in commercial litigation.
As a valuable addition to the Commercial Litigation team, you will be joining the 2 Partners of Commercial litigation to work autonomously and provide mentoring to junior staff. You will need to be driven, switched on and able to think fast on your feet. You will run files autonomously. With a no-nonsense approach, be prepared to hit the ground running.
The matters involve contractual disputes, corporations disputes, partnership disputes, construction disputes etc.
This role is for the Gold Coast Office but can be based in Brisbane Office as long as you are prepared to be in the GC Office a few days each week.
- Proven experience in commercial litigation at a SA/Associate level
- Able to work autonomously run your own files
- Have initiative and motivation to succeed
- Good attention to detail and strong drafting skills
- Mentor junior lawyers
- Ability to communicate well with clients
- Work well under pressure
- You will be paid a competitive salary and be mentored by brilliant Partners
- Very good pipeline of work going to trial
- Leaders in their field
- Overtime not expected generally
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19915
Phone: (07) 3231 1207