Our client is a growing boutique law firm with a strong reputation in the market. Acting for lenders, insolvency practitioners and other commercial clients, this very busy firm is in growth mode. Due to new instructions and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an experienced litigation lawyer at around the 3 to 6 year pae level.
As an experienced lawyer you will have high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and have carriage of your own matters.
A flavour of the work will involve:
- banking litigation and securities enforcement;
- voluntary administrations, receiverships and liquidations;
- creditors' rights and obligations, unsecured recoveries, security enforcement;
- winding up proceedings, recovery of assets, restructure of companies under stress and developing work-out proposals for companies as well as general commercial litigation matters.
This role represents as an excellent opportunity for the experienced litigation lawyer who wants autonomy and work with like minded legal practitioners in a down to earth and supportive environment,
Progression at this firm is based on merit and those who work hard are rewarded with a generous bonus scheme.
The ideal lawyer will have:
- At least 3 years pqe in the area of commercial disputes, advantageous would be experience in banking litigation and insolvency related litigation
- Litigation, advocacy, advisory and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Commercial ability and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Passion, drive, enthusiasm
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20027
Phone: 0422 671 673
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively and there is a generous bonus scheme on top of the base salary and superannuation.. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client also promotes flexible working arrangements. Other benefits include study assistance.
Build your profile and expertise at this innovative and collaborative law firm.