The firm & role
Our client is a well-established law firm in the Eastern suburbs. The litigation team acts for property developers, corporations, SMEs and high net worth individuals. This practice is busy and in growth mode.
Due to a strong pipeline of work and new instructions, the firm is looking to recruit a lawyer with at the 2 to 4 years pae.
A flavour of the work will include:
- contractual disputes
- property & leasing disputes
- share-holder disputes
- corporate disputes
- equitable disputes
- debt recovery & insolvency disputes
This role will see you gaining 'hands on' experience, dealing with clients, going to court and being guided and developed by senior members of the firm.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 2 to 4 years plus pae in the area of commercial disputes
- Litigation and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a down to earth but professional working culture. The firm is committed to providing quality legal services to its clients. On offer is a competitive salary, a work/life balance and the opportunity to work closer from home if you live near the Eastern suburbs. There is also opportunity to work from home from time to time.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19163
Phone: (02) 8227 7207