Our client is a growing, profitable and successful commercial law firm. Acting for lenders, insolvency practitioners and other commercial clients, this very busy firm is in growth mode. Due to new instructions and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an experienced litigation lawyer with at least 2 years pae.
This is a 'hands on' role and the flavour of the work will involve:
- banking litigation and securities enforcement;
- debt recovery and breach of contractual agreements;
- voluntary administrations, receiverships and liquidations;
- creditors' rights and obligations, unsecured recoveries, security enforcement;
- winding up proceedings, recovery of assets, restructure of companies under stress and developing work-out proposals for companies as well as general commercial litigation matters.
This role represents as an excellent opportunity for the commercial litigation lawyer who wants autonomy and work with like minded legal practitioners in a down to earth and supportive environment,
Progression at this firm is based on merit and those who work hard are rewarded with a generous bonus scheme.
The ideal lawyer will have:
- At least 2 years pqe in the area of commercial disputes, advantageous would be experience in banking litigation and insolvency related litigation
- Drafting, litigation and advisory skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with clients independently
- Ambition, drive and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively and there is a generous bonus scheme on top of the base salary. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client also promotes flexible working arrangements.
Build your profile and expertise at this growing law firm. Other benefits include study leave, paid paternity leave, paid professional memberships.
The partners at this firm have an open door policy and they enjoy developing their lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20097
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 29 November 2020.