Medium sized city firm renowned as a long-established litigation specialists delivering commercially astute and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success.
As the solicitor, you will be working closely with one Partner in a range of disputes. You will need to be driven, switched on and able to think fast on your feet. You will run files autonomously and work with the Senior Associates and Partners collaboratively on large scale litigation files.
The types of matters includes Property and easement disputes, breaches of contract; body corporate disputes; shareholder and partnership disputes etc. A small amount of corporate insolvency.
- 2-5 years' post admission experience in commercial litigation
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Have initiative and motivation to succeed
- Good attention to detail and strong drafting skills
- Ability to communicate well with clients
- Work well under pressure
- Every Friday is drinks which coincides with casual day
- Once a month morning tea
- Good mentoring
- Support career progression
- Client contact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20112
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 9 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.