Strong litigation firm; hands on trial work; well-established and busy practice; not hand-holders
Long established medium sized city firm renowned as litigation specialists delivering commercially astute and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success.
This is a team with a reputation as strong litigators. As the solicitor, you will be working under 3 Partners in a range of disputes. You will need to be driven, switched on and able to think fast on your feet. You will run files autonomously and work with the Senior Associates and Partners collaboratively on large scale litigation files.
The matters involve contractual disputes, corporations disputes, partnership disputes, negligence actions, voidable transactions, banking & finance litigation, construction disputes and some insolvency.
- 3-5yrs post admission experience in commercial litigation
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Have initiative and motivation to succeed
- Good attention to detail and strong drafting skills
- Ability to communicate well with clients
- Work well under pressure
- You will be paid a competitive salary and be mentored by a brilliant Partners and Senior lawyers.
- Very good pipeline of work going to trial.
- Leaders in their field
- Overtime not expected generally
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20232
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 3 January 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.