Brisbane boutique firm that specialise in advisory, disputes and insolvency.
The firm focus is on clients' commercial interests while minimising the consequential effects of litigation, such as opportunity cost and reputational risk.
They advise on a wide range of property, commercial, corporate, insolvency, trust and partnership disputes. They also handle on appeals and reviews.
The Partners have a strong and loyal client following and offers you excellent mentorship and career trajectory
About the Role
Working with two partners, one who has a reputation for excellence and the other building an excellent reputation for quality work. Broad experience in a wide range of complex commercial disputes.
Skills and experience Required
- Ideally you will have around 4-5 years PAE experience in Litigation
- Your previous exposure will be with general disputes matters or insolvency and restructuring
- You will have Strong commercial litigation or insolvency experience is essential, together with a proven track record.
- You will be commercially astute and consider yourself up to date with technology
Working with two Partners who are dynamic and a true professionals. Be motivated by the hardworking culture but be rewarded with open and honest communication, compassion and understanding
- Career opportunities
- Great mentor
- Excellent matters
- Backing of the reputable firm that sees lawyers as people not just a number on the page
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD13339
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 4 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.