The Firm & The Role
Our client is a commercial law firm with a strong pipeline of work. The firm acts for a range of clients eg insolvency practitioners, lenders, debtors, major corporations, clients in the property, construction, FMG industries, clients in the retail and fashion industries.
Due to new clients and new instructions, our client is looking to hire a commercial litigation/insolvency lawyer from 1 to 5 years post admission experience.
This is a 'hands on' role where you will be at the coal face and have responsibility appropriate to your level of experience
A flavour of the work will involve:
- general commercial disputes
- contractual disputes
- voluntary administrations, receiverships and liquidations;
- creditors' rights and obligations, unsecured recoveries, security enforcement;
- winding up proceedings, recovery of assets, restructure of companies
- property & lesing disputes
This role is an excellent opportunity for the lawyer who wants to grow, have client responsibility and who wants to take on their next challenge.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year pqe in the area of commercial disputes, advantageous would be experience in banking litigation and insolvency related litigation
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Commercial ability and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Passion, drive, enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package and a healthy incentive scheme.
Our client's culture is down to earth but progressional. The partners at this firm are approachable, supportive and forward thinking. They take their work and clients seriously but not themselves.
Other benefits include flexibility, support for further study, reasonable & achievable billables, attendance at industry events.
The partners at this firm want nothing more than for their lawyers to succeed.
Build your litigation profile and expertise at this innovative and collaborative law firm.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT22115
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!