- Career development opportunities
- Be remunerated on merit!
- Contact Sophie Tsiavas 03 8602 7400 or email on email@example.com
Our client is are a CBD firm who are made up of a collegiate community of talented, connected and hardworking individuals and who are an employer of choice.
This firm is looking to expand their Property team and are looking for an experienced Associate/Senior Associate level Lawyer to join their reputable practice. Largely centred on commercial property and leasing law you will be involved in the following:
- General commercial property matters
- Sales and acquisitions
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Development work
- Due diligence
- Property disputes
The successful candidate will have significant experience in the following:
- Excellent knowledge of property/retail leasing law
- Demonstrated experience in general commercial law including drafting deeds of settlement
- Securities law and documentation and general deeds of agreement
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to effectively supervise and mentor junior peers
Our client provides a friendly, supportive environment with modern offices. They are invested in progressing their staff with training opportunities. Your hard work will recognised and you will be rewarded on merit. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2738
Phone: (03) 8602 7404