Boutique commercial firm at Gold Coast delivering commercially astute and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success.
The Principal of the firm with many years' experience is looking for a senior Commercial Property lawyer who has the drive and initiative to develop the practice area further. You will run files autonomously and work with the other staff collaboratively. Types of matters include leasing, sale/purchase of businesses; franchising etc.
The clients are small to medium enterprises and high net worth individuals.
- 5+ years' post admission experience in commercial property
- Have initiative and motivation to succeed
- Good attention to detail and strong drafting skills
- Ability to communicate well with clients
- Work well under pressure
- Family friendly
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Reward and recognition
- Support career progression
- Client contact
- Autonomous work
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20362
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 1 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.