- Opportunity for an Associate lawyer to join a reputable Commercial Property team
- Salary between $100k - $135 Pkg
- Contact Sophie Tsiavas 03 8602 7400 or email on email@example.com
Our client is are a mid tier firm who are made up of a collegiate community of talented, connected and hardworking individuals who genuinely enjoy coming to work.
Due to their expanding Property team they are looking for an experienced Associate Lawyer to join their reputable practice. Largely centred on commercial property and leasing law you will be involved in a range of general commercial property matters including sales and acquisitions, commercial and retail leasing, development work, Due Diligence, SRO exemptions, leasing and property disputes.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in the following:
- working on high-volume commercial property and leasing matters
- excellent knowledge of property/retail leasing law
- demonstrated experience in general commercial law including drafting deeds of settlement, securities law and documentation and general deeds of agreement
- ability to maintain strong relationships with clients
- ability to effectively supervise and mentor junior peers
Our client provides a friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment. They are invested in progressing their staff with training opportunities. Your hard work will be greatly rewarded and an attractive remuneration package is on offer!
APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2785
Phone: (03) 8602 7404