What we like about our client?
- They are serious about their work NOT themselves
- They support their staff to find solutions rather than problems
- Your contribution matters - you will be a key and essential part of the team
- Great friendship groups are forged
This is a role for an Associate or Senior Associate to join the Commercial Property Team who is looking to advance their career in property and work with leaders in their field. You will work directly with a broad range of clients, idustries and corporations, and collaborate with the PArtners and other lawyers both in and outside the team.
Your work will include:
- preparation of leasing documents for retail, commercial and industrial property;
- large scale development, including site acquisitions and sales;
- joint venture and development agreements; and,
- reviewing lease documents in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Who will be successful?
Our client is looking for someone who will be:
- confident in building and developing relationships
- skilled in providing client service
- provide a pragmatic approach to obtain the best outcomes for clients
- strong in both their drafting and transaction skills
- abile to run files autonomously with guidance from Partners
- excellent with organisation and file management
- able to mentor and lead junior staff
- lower billable targets;
- new client and practitioner incentive schemes;
- inhouse business development and marketing team and a budget to support you in building your external profile;
- community service leave, including opportunities to work with the Salvation Army on Christmas campaigns;
- flexible work arrangements;
- employee assistance programs supporting your health and wellbeing;
- purchased leave program and a generous parental leave policy; and,
- firmwide and team events and celebrations.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM 20552
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.