Our client is a boutique firm with a thriving practice that is wanting to expand in its areas of practice. Located inner city, they offer referral work, career progression and benefits in an environment that fosters personal and professional development.
Reputation is a critical part to this firm, growing its practice on clear and regular communication with its clients.
This role would suit a sole practitioner that is looking for the support and network of a growing firm.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone, with at least 5 years' experience in commercial property law to take the next step in their career and join as a Special Counsel or Senior Associate depending on experience. A small fee base is also necessary as there would not be enough referral work initially, however, the firm currently refers a lot of leasing work to other firms while there is no lawyer to do the work.
- a minimum of 5 years' PAE in property law
- a commercial approach
- energy and desire to continue to develop a practice and help the firm to continue its growth path and achieve its goals
- a small fee base or proof of substantial network for referrals is necessary.
- The ability to develop strong client relationships is also essential.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Client referrals
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to be a shareholder
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM18991
Phone: (07) 3231 1207