The Firm & The Role
Our client is a growing boutique commercial law firm and due to growth they are looking to appoint a Senior Associate/Special Counsel level commercial property lawyer for their busy and growing team. This particular property team is led by a seasoned property partner who has a blue chip client base and has worked with house-hold names.
The role will see you being involved in major urban developments, leasing projects, sales and acquisitions throughout New South Wales.
As this is a leadership role, you will high levels of client responsibility and autonomy, you will be supervising and mentoring junior lawyers in the team and you will playing a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice group. You will also be on a partnership path.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years plus pae in the area of commercial property;
- Drafting and advisory skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to think outside the square;
- Client management and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm.
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a dynamic, progressive and inclusive working culture. As well as a marketing leading salary package other benefits include flexible working arrangements, ability to work form home, the ability to purchase extra leave as well as support in building your profile and practice.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19031