- 2+ years commercial property or leasing experience
- City quality work with Gold Coast lifestyle
- Waterfront, corporate offices in central location
Our client is an established high-end firm that competes and holds its own with top tier Brisbane law practices. They provide a full service to its clients including Commercial, Litigation, Property, Migration and Family law.
You can expect your day-to-day duties to include the following:
- Have day-to-day management of matters inclusive of drafting lease documents, disclosure statements, special conditions and associated transactional documents for retail shopping centres and commercial office buildings;
- Attending to stamping and registration of documents;
- Updating client databases; and
- General administration duties;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2+ years' experience as a Leasing Paralegal or Legal Secretary with the confidence and ability to prepare, negotiate and manage client's leases
- An adaptable and flexible nature that enjoys variety
- A self-motivated and proactive 'can do' attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 5 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.