One of Melbourne's mid-tier law firms who are known for providing an exceptional level of service to their clients while fostering a great team culture. There is great interaction between support staff and fee earners and a solid body of staff who appreciate and enjoy their working environment.
As a commercial property paralegal, you will be supporting a Partner in the commercial property team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Acquisition and sale of commercial and residential properties
- Property development matters including off-the-plan and high-rise apartments
- Leasing, stamp duty and interstate transactions
- Conducting settlements through PEXA
- Liaising with clients, banks and other stakeholders
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or paralegal managing files from start to finish
- Experience in developments including off the plan, commercial, residential and apartments will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills to manage clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9022
Phone: (03) 8602 7405