- Mid tier law firm
- Great career opportunities
- Great pipeline of high quality, varied and exciting work
Our client is a mid sized law firm with large firm level lawyers. The Partners and Senior Lawyers in the firm have all come from senior positions within large national law firms and in-house roles for major Australian and multinational corporations. This gives the firm a great mix of the skill set and reputation of top level lawyers with the culture and personal service of a smaller firm and collegiate environment.
Working for highly impressive partners you will advise on a diverse range of property matters which will include:
- Acquisitions and dispositions of commercial, industrial and residential properties
- Property development, off the plan residential, commercial, industrial, and greenfield developments
- Retail and commercial leasing agreements
- Leasing and property disputes
- General commercial property related duties.
To be successful in this role you will have solid Commercial Property experience either from an in-house or private practice position. You will possess excellent leadership skills and client rapport and relationships. Finally, you will have a thirst to develop as this is a role that offers genuine career development with the prospects of Partnership.
This is a firm with real staff longevity. They are genuinely focused on a good working environment and believe a happy, productive workforce are essential to their business.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2922
Phone: (03) 8602 7404