My client is a boutique General Legal practice located in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney. Due to new clients and new instructions, our client is looking to appoint an experienced commercial/property lawyer with at least 2+ years post admission experience.
As an experienced/property lawyer, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive advice in all areas of commercial/property law and be working on complex matters including sale/purchase of business, commercial transactions, commercial, industrial & retail leases, commercial & residential property transactions, off the plan contracts, franchises and more.
This role will see you working on a number of simple property matters to complex commercial transactions.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 3-5 years post admission experience in the area of commercial/property law
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently and manage your own matters
- Experience in other areas of law is an advantage
A genuine career path is on offer and you will pay a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice. The working environment is friendly and flexible.
Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and enjoy autonomy to manage your own files and clients.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11148
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619