Commercial / Property Partner
- Seeking real commercial nous & focus on client relationships, no client base neccessary
Our client is a large law firm based on Collins St., with extensive experience across all Australian jurisdictions and a broad range of international matters. They pride themselves on offering a personalized service to their solid, consistently growing client base. This client now offers a rare and exciting opportunity to join a professional, successful, and close-knit team in their Commercial/Property practice group.
Our client is looking to immediately fill a role within their Melbourne office.
Centered on Commercial and/or Property Law, the role involves;
- A range of commercial projects, including corporate restructuring and reorganization.
- Retail and commercial leasing and licensing, franchising, business, shares and assets acquisition.
- Disposal in various sectors and general commercial drafting and advice.
You will be immediately exposed to high level and interesting work and will be working closely with the partners on a wide variety of matters.
Our client is seeking an extremely motivated, experienced, and passionate individual who is looking to work in a fast paced and supportive working environment. You would ideally need to have:
- Strong experience from a reputable firm, and thorough understanding of your areas of expertise.
- An existing client portfolio of work is not essential, but strong networks are vital.
- We are looking for someone who rolls up the sleeves and follows every lead, making sure all client needs are met, no matter the size or subject matter.
- A strong go getter, self-starter, enthusiastic and passionate operator who loves what they do and knows why they do it.
This is a firm with a strong client service orientated focus. Our client really looks after their staff and provides a friendly and energetic yet supportive environment. They are invested in progressing their staff with training opportunities. Your hard work will be greatly rewarded with an above market salary package & impressive commission structure.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons)
p: 0458 433 569