- Salary package to $88K
- Brisbane CBD location
- Role available immediately
Our client is a highly regarded legal Association based in Brisbane. They are seeking a creative thinker to join them as Communication and Events Officer.
Your duties will include:
- Administer and support a range of event based activities (i.e. event booking, maintaining event calendars, venue hire, equipment and catering hires and promotional materials)
- Develop and maintain relationships with event venues, caterers and engage with partners and sponsors
- Arranging event related travel and transfers
- Coordinate internal meeting room bookings where necessary, catering for meetings, seminars and workshops
- Manage events modules via the website, including submitting content
- Monitor and report on event budgets
- Liaise with media partners when required
- Draft, maintain and deliver online corporate communications via mailouts, journals and newsletters
- Undertake other tasks as may be directed by the Chief Executive
You must be professionally presented, have demonstrated legal, professional services or corporate setting experience in end to end management of client events, proven experience using relevant IT applications such as multi media technologies and excellent written communication/drafting skills.
A Bachelors degree in Marketing will be highly regarded.
Please apply by sending your resume in MS Word format to Kim Kerrigan from legal eagles.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.