ABOUT THE FIRM
Our client is a well-respected global law firm with a stellar reputation in the market. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a 2-4 year PAE level competition/policy lawyer to join the one of Australia's leading competition practices. The client base extends to industry leaders, capital markets participants, major corporations, high profile financial institutions, both domestically and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Grow and evolve your experience in competition/policy and consumer law
- The role will see you providing advice on a range of competition and consumer law issues such as; ACCC immunities, merger clearances, cartel investigation, regulatory investigations, unfair conduct and more.
- The role consists of a mix of advisory/transactional work and litigation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal person will have:
- At least 2 years PAE experience in competition/consumer law gained at a reputable mid-tier firm
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent analytical, communication, technical and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence and ability to actively develop client relationships and engage in business development, even at the early stages of your career
BENEFITS & CULTURE
This firm pays its lawyers at the top of the market and is known for its focus on gender equality, inclusiveness and collaboration. A genuine career path is on offer as well exceptional mentoring and professional development programs. Our client is proud of their superb working culture.
Great perks including: 14 weeks annual paid leave for women and men, flexible working arrangements and salary continuance insurance.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11120
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619